Free Antibody Testing Available in Cascais
The Cascais municipality is offering free antibody tests for people who live, work, or study in the Cascais area. This forward-thinking research will allow the municipality to better understand the local spread of the virus.
To get tested:
- Register at https://vivercascais.mobicascais.pt/
- Wait to receive register confirmation by email
- Access website again https://vivercascais.mobicascais.pt and request testing option for SARSCoV2
- To schedule a test - call 800 203 186 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm) or ask to be contacted by email with a proposed date/time
Portugal has received as many as 15 different compliments from the international press on its handling of COVID-19. Read about it here.
Read about Portugal's effective response even as Spain was struggling with COVID-19 here.
Please visit the Portuguese National Health Service website (Serviço Nacional de Saude) for the most recent updates and information.
At TASIS Portugal - Office Reopening June 1
We plan to reopen the admission office on June 1 with a very small staff. If you plan to visit, please contact us first to make an appointment.
We ask that you limit the number of people visiting and wear masks when you arrive.
Admission and inquiry services continue to be offered online as well (see Q&A below). We will continue to provide updates in this space.
Join Headmaster Keith Chicquen every Thursday evening from 7:00 - 8:00 PM GMT+1 for a quick online chat.
He'll talk about our progress, our curriculum, and more. We'll also feature members of our new faculty!
All parents are welcome to attend, and the content will be unique every week, so we encourage you to join in often.
- Are you hosting visits and interviews on site?
- How are new applications going to be reviewed?
- Will you be ready to open in September as planned?
- Do you have any materials I can see about the school?
- How will I know when you are open again and I can visit campus?
- My financial circumstances have changed due to COVID-19. Can you help?