Tuition & Fees
COVID-19 Relief Fund for Fall 2020 Enrollment
The COVID-19 Relief Fund is a one-time support program for the 2020-21 academic year, aiming to help families whose financial circumstances are temporarily altered due to COVID-19. The maximum family award is €5,000. Those who require assistance beyond this level should consider applying for a TASIS Foundation Scholarship.
Families must be residents of Portugal at the time of application.
• Complete the TASIS Portugal admissions process
• Complete the application form in its entirety (available within the OpenApply application system - see a sample here)
• Submit a motivation letter explaining the anticipated reduction in family income for 2020 (1 page maximum) and statement of support/supporting document(s) from employer, accountant, or other relevant person(s) verifying a change in financial circumstance
Application Review Process & Timeline
• Applications will be reviewed by committee at the end of every month.
• In the case of divorced or separated parents, it is the expectation of the School that both parents will contribute to the child’s education. Financial information is required from both parents.