Tuition & Fees
Essentials Included: The TASIS Difference
Healthy meals and snacks, prepared fresh every day. Professionally supervised care both before and after school, to accommodate busy schedules. Yoga and movement. Books, labs, workbooks, and instructional materials. Field trips, clubs, and sports.*
At TASIS, we don't consider these things "extras," we consider them essentials, so they are all included in our yearly tuition. It's our way of providing you with the peace of mind you expect when you entrust us with the care and education of your child.
TASIS Care: About Our Student/Teacher Ratio
All TASIS classes have a maximum of 22 students. Every PK - 3rd grade student has two qualified full-time teachers per class. Beginning in fourth grade, your child will have one primary teacher, plus specialty teachers who are subject matter experts in Singapore Math, foreign language, science, and more.
* Of course, additional things you elect to do, such as non-required trips, private music lessons, equestrian lessons, etc. come with extra fees.
All-Inclusive* Tuition, 2020-2021 Academic Year
|Grades||Trimester Payments||Annual Tuition||Application Fee|
|Pre-K & Kindergarten||€ 3,267||€ 9,800||€ 100|
|1-2||€ 4,343||€ 13,027||€ 100|
|3-5||€ 4,834||€ 14,500||€ 100|
|6||€ 5,030||€ 15,090||€ 100|
A 2% discount is granted for annual tuition payment in advance.
* TUITION INCLUDES:
- Healthy lunch and two snacks
- Extracurricular activities (clubs & sports)
- All textbooks & instructional materials
- Violins (for required grades)
- School field trips
- Early drop-off (1 hour before school begins)
- Late pick-up (supervision until 6 pm after the conclusion of extracurricular activities – excluding Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students)
In September 2021, TASIS Portugal will open for grades 7 and 8. Tuition for grades 7 and 8 will be the same as that for grade 6.
Application Fee: € 100
Application fees are nonrefundable, and may be paid online or in person. We are unable to issue an invoice for the application fee, but a receipt will be issued upon request.
Enrollment Deposit (Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten): € 1,500
The nonrefundable Enrollment Deposit fee is applied toward the cost of tuition. Families may elect instead to pay the Campus Enhancement Fee (below). Payment of either of these fees is required in order to secure a spot once the student is admitted.
One-Time Campus Enhancement Fee (Grade 1 and Higher): € 4,000 ( € 2,000 for Founding Families)
Payment of the nonrefundable Campus Enhancement Fee is required in order to secure a spot once the student is admitted. TASIS Portugal Founding Families (those enrolling for the inaugural 2020-2021 school year) receive 50% off this fee for the student(s) enrolling for September 2020 and for any subsequent children who enroll in future years.
The TASIS Foundation Scholarship Program
TASIS Portugal seeks to be an intentional learning community that resembles the diverse world in which we live and to welcome students from all backgrounds. This program is intended to attract the students best suited and prepared for a TASIS education who reside in the greater Lisbon area, and to make it possible for families without sufficient financial resources to send their children to TASIS Portugal.
We are thrilled to be able to offer this advantage to a wide range of families and exceptional students who want to enjoy a beautiful campus, dedicated teachers from around the world, and a classical education focusing on character development and academic excellence.
Scholarships will be awarded to deserving students who wish to enroll based on demonstrated need, as well as on a student’s ability to benefit from and contribute to TASIS Portugal’s unique academic and extracurricular programs.
This program is endowed by the nonprofit TASIS Foundation, the governing and fiduciary organization for all TASIS schools, and administered by the TASIS admission team.
· Families must complete the regular application process and qualify for admission to TASIS Portugal before being considered for a scholarship.
· In addition to the standard application process, families must complete the TASIS Foundation Scholarship Application Form and provide details of personal financial circumstances (see download below), which will be evaluated by a third party accounting firm and reviewed by the TASIS Portugal admission team.
· TASIS Portugal, like most international schools around the world and in Portugal, has a rolling admission policy. Admission decisions are made continuously as applications are completed.
· TASIS Portugal will review scholarship applicants once a month.
· Admission decisions are separate from scholarship decisions. A candidate may be offered admission, but not a scholarship award.
What Documentation is Required?
Download a list of the documentation required to apply for a scholarship and a step-by-step guide for applying.
Bus service is not included in tuition. However, TASIS Portugal is happy to assist families. If you would like to discuss transportation options, please contact TASIS Portugal’s business manager Manuel Mexia at firstname.lastname@example.org