Please join Headmaster Keith Chicquen every Thursday evening from 7:00 - 8:00 PM GMT+1 for a quick online chat. He'll talk about our progress, our curriculum, and more. We'll also feature members of our new faculty! All parents are welcome to attend, and the content will be unique every week (we'll post it here as it becomes available), so we encourage you to join in often. For previous sessions, check out our videos page.
Have a specific question? Submit it prior to the webinar at email@example.com for consideration! Once you register, you'll receive a confirmation that you're signed up to attend!
Missed an episode? You can view a recording here.
- Thursday, April 2: Welcome from Headmaster Keith Chicquen
- Thursday, April 9: Meet Erica Herro, Director of Learning and Assessment
- Thursday, April 16: Meet our Grade 1 team, Erin Searles and Heather Brooks
- Thursday, April 23: Meet upper elementary/middle school teachers John Iglar and Isabella Boutros
- Thursday, April 30: Meet Grades 4-7 social studies and English teacher Bill Brooks and Portuguese teacher Sérgio Franclim
- Thursday, May 7: Meet the TASIS Portugal Chairman of the Board Fernando González!
- Thursday, May 14: Meet Gina Anderson, Core Knowledge specialist, and Zoe Zarrabi, Singapore Math Coordinator
- Thursday, May 21: Artists & Athletes! Meet our arts and athletics specialist teachers! Alfredo Silva and Ines Villas (phys ed), Luis Saraiva (music and theater), and Betty Urban (art)
- Thursday, May 28: What About Remote? Our Plan for Distance Learning. Keith is joined by Director of Learning and Assessment Erica Herro, Director of Studies Andrea Balazs and teacher Bill Brooks to discuss our plan for opening remotely if necessary.