Headmaster Keith Chicquen launched a series of informal online chats on Thursdays from April through June.
In them, he discusses our progress, our curriculum, and more. Many episodes feature members of our faculty, leadership team, and board of directors.
The content is unique every week, and all episodes were recorded.
- Thursday, April 2: Welcome from Headmaster Keith Chicquen
- Thursday, April 9: Meet Erica Herro, Director of Learning and Assessment
- Thursday, April 16: Meet our Grade 1 team, Erin Searles and Heather Brooks
- Thursday, April 23: Meet upper elementary/middle school teachers John Iglar and Isabella Boutros
- Thursday, April 30: Meet Grades 4-7 social studies and English teacher Bill Brooks and Portuguese teacher Sérgio Franclim
- Thursday, May 7: Meet the TASIS Portugal Chairman of the Board Fernando González!
- Thursday, May 14: Meet Gina Anderson, Core Knowledge specialist, and Zoe Zarrabi, Singapore Math Coordinator
- Thursday, May 21: Artists & Athletes! Meet our arts and athletics specialist teachers! Alfredo Silva and Ines Villas (phys ed), Luis Saraiva (music and theater), and Betty Urban (art)
- Thursday, May 28: What About Remote? Our Plan for Distance Learning. Keith is joined by Director of Learning and Assessment Erica Herro, Director of Studies Andrea Balazs and teacher Bill Brooks to discuss our plan for e-learning if necessary. See the presentation that was given here.
- Thursday, June 4: Meet our Early Learning Center Team! Keith welcomes Director Kerry Trigg and teachers Bethan Thomas and Nadia Moutinho
- Thursday, June 11: Holiday - no episode this week
- Thursday, June 18: Meet David V. Hicks, Vice Chairman of the TASIS Portugal Board of Directors
- Thursday, June 25: Meet Some of Our Teachers! Keith is joined by Grade 1 teachers Carry Chapman and Naomi France